[Dailydrool] embarrassing !!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 15:32:16 PST 2009

mommy dun took us for a walkie today big park with lots of deer poop
!!!!!!!  piles and piles and piles, now dem  deer piles be biggie  nuggets ! why
dem be huge, so we be doing da walkie and me and Mags spots a  nudder
doggie,  funny looking thing mommy called him a Welsh Corgi, he be  low to da
ground just like us,  me and Maggie spots him and we try to goes  tell him dat
dis beez our park ,  mommy holding on tight we beez gibbing  him a piece ob
our minds .  dis womens just snapped her fingers and dat  mutt didn't mobe
!!!  he just sat down and didn't even bark at us, he just  sat dere on his
hiny and watched mommy drags us away while  Maggie be  AROOOOOOOING  and I beez
growling da big doggie growl,  mommy mumbling  about our bad behavior  and
dat udder lady she just be smiling the whole  time.  why,  she didn't ebin
hab a leash on dat mutt.  hmmm  !  mommy sez she embarrassed how we acted dat
he was a well behaved doggie  and we beez BAD TA DA BONE !!!!!
Bwahahahahah  mommy here, it's  true  she just snapped her finger and he sat by her leg
and never moved,  not even a bark or a whine , just watched us walk,  no
drag on  by  I knew she was having a good laugh !!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( CU-JO )