[Dailydrool] Gas Stove Knobs

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 08:19:02 PST 2009

Sorry, Kathy.  Daffodil did the same thing shortly after she arrived and
since then I've removed the knobs completely.  I put one on to use and
remove it right after I'm finished.  It gives me a general feeling of
safety.

There seems to be no way to lock them.  I spoke to a stove salesman who said
that the controls are on the front so that you don't have to reach over an
open flame to turn it off.  Makes sense but you'd think that someone would
have thought of basset hounds in the design...

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil