[Dailydrool] Gas stove knobs

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 08:11:06 PST 2009

I think I am going to try momperson's suggestion of a babygate since I have
 some in the garage and I have six up already.
I am not one of those people who immediately clean up the kitchen when
done. Since it is just me, I just chuck everything into the sink and wash it
all  when it is full. Pots and pans do get left on the stove although I
usually push  them back. While cooking, handles are turned it and utensils are
pushed to the  back. But yes, there probably are some yummy spills or droplets
that attract a  basset nose. This morning I watched as both Loki and Jordan
jumped up on the  stove after I dropped a little food while transferring it
to a plate. Jordan's  plump paws did not quite reach the knobs so my culprit
is Loki who still is  waiting for brains. While Crackers could easily reach
the back burners if he  wanted, he is smart enough to know food will be
brought to him-he doesn't have  to work for it!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan