[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Cookbook & catching up

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 29 10:29:43 PST 2009

Our cookbook has arrived and I have spent much of the weekend with  my nose in it.  Morse is delighted to have been mentioned and is now going to think of a recipe for his lubs Elder Clara.  This is a definite must, I have been chuckling away all day reading it, and the pictures are delightful.

Morse is a little tired today - had a bad fit yesterday. but is fine today ;-)

Is there any news of Samers who was hit by a train, or of Boogie and Buster?  We are delighted that Chance is still with us despite being so poorly with parvo.  That drool is helping.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x