[Dailydrool] Black Frydey

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 13:49:36 PST 2009

Elder Clara here, doin the pawin today, I hab such a deeliteful varmit story, why Elder Clara bout to bust wif it all. We hab nice turkey day, Momma stuffed da varmit in the cage cause he scored a butter wrapper outta da trash an not gib it up. Momma say it be paper, so we watch. So, da next day whut be  Black Fryday, Momma git up early, Brudder Elwood is a finkin he is a goin shoppin whut he be very gud at, but but but---snort snort he goin to Doc's git the toebones done. Whut a nice day round me home, why it almost varmit free cept Brudder Jake. So long time later here come Momma and da Brudder Elwood. Brudder Elwood lookie like heap. Eyeballz draggin, he not standing rite up, I says do you see me girls???? He mumble. He seyz he see Auntie Crystal whut say hey Elwood, he see Auntie Rita, and Auntie Carol, and den he seyz he meet up wif Auntie Betina whut say da Brudder not be tuff guy, she gib him sum stuff to make him sleepy, but he still awake, and he gots----snort snort--me sides a hurtin frum da laughin--a muzzle on him snooter so he not bite. He says he gib it a roar an he git moufie, but she git dem toes a choppin. Momma seys Brudder Elwood iffin youze be normal, dis not heppin.
We all knowz Brudder Elwood bout normal as nuffin.
Well, Black Frydey go into Saggin Saturdey whut roll on inta Sad Sundey fur Brudder Elwood.
Brudder Elwood git up on Sundey an he berry sick, He be a pukin an a heavin all ober the place. Momma gib dis a fink. Daddie is a goin ober da edge. Doc outta town. Why the next fing I know Brudder Elwood git in the traveling moochine and go down the road to the mergencie vet.Hmmmm, meebeee Elder Clara bein liddel hard on the ol varmit.
Well da varmit bee home, he ain't doin much, da Doc gave him a shot to help da bellie, an Momma is on da patrolz. We ain't sure whut be da issue, but Momma talk wif Auntie Sandi whut finks dis all be caused frum when da Brudder ate da leaf whut almost took him to da bridge an meebe da Brudder hab permant damage to da bellie since we hab dis before.
So Elder Clara seys she ebbin share her perch wif the varmit.
Momma makin porridge fur Brudder Elwood whut gots bellie problums. Momma seyz she berry behind on da writin and she sorry, why it lookie like mess on her puter, but she git dere.
So dat me Elwood storie, Elder Clara keepz you posted iffin varmit drool be required----me work is nebber done------

Lub and Drool to all odders in need------

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz