[Dailydrool] To Auntie Kathy and Crackers

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Sun Nov 29 14:26:03 PST 2009

Auntie Kathy,

You CAN do the raw chicken necks!  If my Mom can, anyone can.  She doesn't
like touching raw meat.

The first one she gave me was quite funny.  She didn't want me to have it in
the house because she was afraid of chicken yuck all over the floor, and
didn't want to feed me in the fenced yard because a bear might smell the
chicken yuck.  So she took me down to the road to eat and hand fed the neck
to me.  Once I realized that this was really good, she didn't have to worry
about any left over yuck!

Mom was really grossed out because there was a fox eating a dead snake while
I was eating the chicken neck.

We all love our raw necks, it's our Saturday treat!  We are glad that your
house didn't blow up!

Yours in bassetude,

PW Harley Chick (plus the others)