[Dailydrool] Berea Mini-Waddle Raffle

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 17:31:17 PST 2009

It's me - Qw. Olive - Official Hostess of the Ohio Basset Rescue Mini-Waddle!  It's fast approaching -- Saturday, December 5th -- part of the Jack Frost Winter Festival.  Go to the OBR home page, upper right corner and click for more information.  We are having a Mini-Waddle Woofle too, to benefit Ohio's hounds and ticket sales have been very, very slow.This could be your chance to win some great stuff.  We have just received an Ohio State jacket (L) black and red leatherette and a bright red OSU sweatshirt from our dog-loving friend, Dick Goddard, the TV8 weatherman.  We also have  a 2 1/2 foot Santa Bear, dressed in red velvet, the very last XL 2007 Boardwaddle Sweatshirt in existence, a glow in the dark Howloween Tshirt with a skeleton walking a basset skeleton; a dog walker's package with a mug, coffee, socks, leather collar, poop bags, etc.; a digital photo key ring with cable, etc., a singing Christmas Hound, a Webkins basset, Clio cordless
 razor, lavendar doggie overnight bag, signed framed basset print, Carol Shreiner cookies and an Elder Clara Cookbook and apron.

Some of these items don't even have tickets on them yet!  You don't have to be present to win, so if you can't make it, you can still get tickets for $1.00 each, or 6 for $5.00. There's a link on the OBR web page to mom's paypal account:  mjdgwd at juno.com, or you can send a check if you do it real quick.  Online sales end Friday, Dec.4th at midnight, EST.

And, if you don't like my stuff - check out the OBR Howliday Raffle farther down the page.

Qw. Olive