[Dailydrool] ramps all over our house

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 19:19:44 PST 2009

Hi, does anyone else do this?  We bought  these footstool things  that go
with the summer chairs at Menards, and they  are slanted, lower on the
bottom, and slanted higher at the top.  We put  rugs on them, so the non skid side
is on the top, and also some of those non  slip strips, on top of that.
so they have good gripping, getting on and  off.So when Honey and Dottie
want to get on a chair, or couch, they are n't  jumping up on the furniture,
and off again onto  the floor.  We have  these things in front of every
single chair in the house, and the couch,  obviously, they sleep on every single
piece of  furniture.
But since we have done this, we haven't had any  more problems with legs or
backs going out.  When Honeys back legs did go  out completely, her pinched
disc calmed down, and she is now walking  again.  But we did do therapy
with her, and took her to a doggie  chiropractor, and 3 treatments with an
activator, and she is fine.
Walks a little goofy like she's been nipping, but she gets around, just
sorry I got a little carried away, I tend to do  that when it comes to my
babies..............Barbie and her  Girls