[Dailydrool] A scary time in the Moravinski household

Susanna Marshall zannakc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 13:08:23 PST 2009

I have had this happen to me.  My 9 year old Daisy came to greet me one morning back in April 09 with her neck bleeding and all her bedding soaked.  I had no idea what was going on, I called the vet and they had me come in and she had the lump removed and the wound cleaned and stitched that day.  It came back as a cyst and she is doing well.  She did not do well with the surgery and could not have her harness on for a few weeks.  Daisy has a few more cysts on her now, but I have been told that they are fine and not to do anything with them unless they open.  I hope that is all that is going on with Harry.  Daisy does not drool much so she is sending hugs and kisses your way.

Susanna owned by Daisy and Max (he's a cat, but he is Daisy son)