[Dailydrool] HoneyBelle made OEBE status this weekend

Kerrie.Kerns kerrie at pminet.com
Mon Nov 30 12:54:43 PST 2009

She had previously been Princess status while working her
credentials. After this weekend she can claim full Queen OEBE title.
On Saturday alone these are her accomplishments:

Shredding an 8 pack large roll Bounty Paper Towel package across
backyard.

Kept snatching Christmas lights and running with them.

Repeatedly pulled ornaments, ribbons, etc. off kitchen table and
running through doggie door.

Failed to use doggie door twice and teeteed in my art studio. 2 nice
sized puddles.

Pushed open front screen door (mowing down 5 year old child) and got
cornered in courtyard. By a pissed off mama.

Pulled apart silk poinsettas. Lord knows I cannot use the real ones
anymore lest I poison my hound.

Defining moment came when she barreled into bathroom as I was trying
to sit on toilet (sorry about this...) and knocked me off pot and
into wall, spilling bathroom trash can and taking down a pile of
freshly laundered bath towels. And me.

I may start drinking.

Kerrie ~ the new Rebel Yell

HoneyBelle ~ Do I get a tiara with my new title?
http://honeybellebasset.blogspot.com/
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/995277