[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue Online Auction Update

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 18:26:06 PST 2009

We have just added new Items to Michigan Basset Rescue Online Auction

Beautiful Gold and Bronze Basset pendant with black robe chain that is
adjustable

I love my basset hound flip lighter..collectors piece

Hand Painted Basset Hound Flower Pot with black paws...

We have Billman Framed Art that is valued at $150 each

Lobster Dinner for 2...They ship it right to your home

$100 Travel Card

Lighted Basset Hound

Basset Hound Bracelets
Very soft Basset Silhouette Scarves...They are just beautiful!

http://www.cmarket.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=99969925

Take care
Bonnie & The fur kids