[Dailydrool] out of Africa hounds...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:35:49 PST 2009

included all the meds.<<<<

Mooch over Karen and make room- we're coming to Africa! Elvis was very ill this past weekend- it cost me more than that and we never left the house... he is feeling much better today and as long as the weather gods stay on our side he'll be mini-waddling this weekend.

I am glad to hear that Piper and Whisky are AOK and you as well Karen! I can sympathize about the drinking thing- I don't, but frequently think I really ought to...

droolies, Angelika