[Dailydrool] Gerbilz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 16:07:42 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I hab busy dey. I be a relaxin, readin me droolz. I seez Miss Antria gotz herself a gerbil. She seyz she gotz killer Katz, snort snort, dem katz in dere a snoozin an da gerbil out dere watchin da tb, gotz sannich in da paw, reemote in da odder, why I can seez it frum here. Brudder Elwood solbe dis problum toodey.

I tellz you da storie.

Toodey, we goes to summfin called da Bark in da Park. Dis more like Squeek ob da Week wif all dem chee chee wawa's but anywey, I git me baf, git in da BUV, an I hearz Momma an Daddy a talkin bout how Doc gots booth out dere. Rut Roooooh. I gotz to pley dis one jus rite or me toebones in jepordie. Well dem folkz make us park da BUV kleeeeer ober dere by da garbage trucks in da weeds.

DEEBA< SHUT DA YAPPER> NOT A WURD OUTTA YOUZE>

It berry long walk to da partie, an Brudder Elwood a hoppin and a jumpin in all da brush whut be a scratchin me bellie, well, we git dere, me legz whut gots da issue be a hurtin, but fur Auntie Antria, I push on cause rite dere--I meanz RITE DERE it be. Biggie sign.

GERBIL RESCUE. (he is not kidding)

I pull Momma on ober dere, seyz we gotz dis gerbil rat whut dun bellied up to da home ob me Auntie, we needz da rescue ob da varmit. Da wooman sey who you be? (now he is full of it)

I roll me eyeballz. I seyz da Brudder. She seyz da Brudder whut? Brudder Elwood seyz it ain't no wunnderz you a rescuein rats lady---Momma drag me on, seyz I gittin liddel carried away. Den I seez Miss Amanda whut work at Doc's, she so berry nice she gib me rub, she gots a beegle, she seyz come on ober to da booth. Doc be dere,

Brudder Elwood do da flat basset. I gib Momma da eye. Da piteeful lookie.?Momma seyz we going home. Daddy go git me BUV so I don't habe to walk so much. He He He---slabe trainin in action here---

So anywhoze, call da Gerbil Rescue folkz. Don't mention da Brudder. Dey come on ober, git da varmit.

Problum solved.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake