[Dailydrool] hounds and cat poop

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 16:09:23 PDT 2009

Rufus has always been a fan of the cat litter box, Tyler was never bothered with it until recently.  I have no idea what the facination is.  He doesn't eat anything from that I can tell, just unloads the box with his mouth onto my bathroom floor.  Occasionally he will grab a snack though and immediately finds me to give me some loving! Ick! Basset drool mixed with cat poop is nasty and does not come easily off of tile!!!  Rufus is getting old and rarely climbs the stairs anymore so keeping him away has become easy.
What is this new found facination?  What do other Droolers do to keep the cat box off limits?  I've suggested putting the box in our basement but hubby does not want to put a hole for the cats in the basement door.  I guess I can understand that.  Do any droolers have the automatic cat boxes?  Are they worth the money?

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/