[Dailydrool] Sigh....

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:06:34 PDT 2009

So much sadness.  Hearthealing drool to Angelika and Johnnie for their loss
of Pw Brandy.  I was honored to have Angelika, Pw Brandy, and Elvis as my
Secret Pawtners this year.  Pw Brandy did so much for homeless houndies, and
of course Angelika is dealing with the illness of her stepdad Mike who is
struggling with a MRSA infection.  I know that Pw Brandy is enjoying the
pinkest, fluffiest cloud at the Bridge after enjoying her buffet.  We are so
very sorry.

More drool for Elder Clara.  Please get well; we need you on your perch to
keep those younger houndies in line.

Healing drool to Miss Penny across the waves for her tooth abscess.

And the only good news -- Synthia, your new house sounds wonderful -- like
hound heaven.  Congratulations.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)