[Dailydrool] gas

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 12:13:46 PDT 2009

Need some help here. We've got gas.. no, not me personally, but one or maybe
even all 3 of my dogs.  They have all been on a consistent diet, no changes
in food or biscuits, no table food.  Millie the lab gets Nutro for seniors
and Buddy the mutt and Reba the basset get Nutro Max adult.  They all have
formed poops.  They are all eating, playing and acting normally.  I work
from home and when I'm working, they all join me in my room.  The weather
has been cooler here so I have to keep the windows closed and boy, does
somebody stink!  Is there anything I can add to their food to help settle
their stomachs?  I don't hear any rumbling or grumbling.  They get fed twice
a day.  Millie ALWAYS eats all her food both times.  Both Reba and Buddy
will occasionally skip breakfast but always eat their dinner.  Millie has a
touchy stomach so I really don't want to switch her food because last time I
did that, she ended up with diarrhea for days.  Reba is wicked with poop
eating so maybe its her?  I'm wondering if pumpkin would help? I know that
helps with diarrhea but they don't have that, they just stink!  Anyone else
have dogs that can clear a room in 10 seconds?? Help!!

Tina and the 3 stinky dogs.