[Dailydrool] With Deep Gratitude

AMSPlus3 at aol.com AMSPlus3 at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 10:24:54 PDT 2009

I want to thank everyone who has written to me both on the Drool  and the
many, many of you who wrote to me personally. I can never express the
feelings at receiving so many beautiful thoughts. It has helped me more than
words can say.

It has been very hard to curtail the tears and sorrow I feel at the  loss
of my baby, Quincey. I see him everywhere I go. I find myself talking to  him
constantly. I miss him more than words can say.

I will try to answer each of you as soon as I can. It is just so  hard
right now but I want to thank you all again.

Anne & Ria
Quincey ATB