[Dailydrool] Climbing

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 13:48:35 PDT 2009

Well, Noah our climbing Basset is at it again. After the little garage work bench "climb for the cat food"  we have been careful to not provide him anything he can use as a ladder. So imagine DH's surprise today to find Brudder Noah standing in the middle of the diningroom table eating the cat food. He had pushed out the chair and made his way to Xena's dish.

I have been trying to teach Hollyberry to get on the bed herself via a small step stool (with no luck I might add as she has a lead behind) guess I should just let Noah teach her.

Snooters,  Maggie Honnold
Hollyberry and Big Brudder Noah