[Dailydrool] Me might be backs

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 13:29:19 PDT 2009

Hi everyone! Speedster here. Me has been gones for a while but we still read da drools and habe bee sending all me drools to dose in needs - and der be a lot of lates.

De momslabe and de dadperson habe been busy of late. Dey be searching for a new home were de grandpawents don't get in me way of destroying de veggie garden. So for de hole summer dey lookie at one home and den anofer and anofer. Till finally dey find a home way closer to momslabe's work. Den me mom finds out she might be losing she jobs, but dey not be sure yets so momslabe habe bee finking of a plan B just in case. Eider way we be mobin by de end ob de month.

Speakin ob movin, when we moves we is also movin wit a new puppy. Now before yous all get all excited, dis pup be no hound. It be a shar Pei pups. He all wrinklies and fat and a pain in me behinds. Dis liddle runt wanna play wit mememe like I he best buddy. I habe to tell de stinker dat Momslabe is mine and dat I be de first one for de stritchies and de tummy rubs. Me also de first to raid de garden and de compost bucket. I no fink he lissen dough.

Oh and about de pill, momslabe gibe me mine in de pill pockets by greenies she fink it be de most wonderful fing in de world. Ted used to spit dey out or hid it in his Genormous flews. Momslabe habe to open he shove it down he throat and blow air in he nose and Ted would swallow. No stress, no complaints, no nufin. Ok whelp me hopes me no disappears again.

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)