[Dailydrool] HELP

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 12:24:53 PDT 2009

Maggie Wags is now on Baytril,  these suckers are humongous  !!!!!!  I have
tried to put my hand half way down her throat only to turn  around and see
her spit the damn thing across the kitchen floor ! I tried cheese  and
creme cheese,  she eats the cheese and spits out the pill she  cannot have P-Nut
butter, she is allergic to it !  and other great ideas  ????  can it be
broken up or crushed ???????
we went for a walk in the park, and when we got back in the car, this women
 came up alongside the car and stuck her hand in the back window and my
EVIL  ANNIE  got her on the thumb !!!!  didn't break the skin, just left  like
a blood blister,  I asked if I could give her my Address and phone no  and
she said no that is was her fault and that it didn't break the skin and she
was OK !  no more open windows for us,  I didn't even see this women,  she
kind of blind sided us poor Mags jumped in the front seat scared to death  !
My son Joel was at Dillards today,  now everyone knows that you dont  talk
or pet therapy dogs !  so Joel and his girlfriend are standing at the
jewery counter and there is this Great Dane therapy dog, standing next to his
handler, sooooooo  The dog which we all know are well behaved jumped  up  and
put his front paws on the counter and smelled my son,  ( I  asked him if he
took his shower yet )   Joel looked at the dog and  said  whats up ?   oh my
GOD the women saleswomen  yelled  and screamed at my son and made a
complete  scene. it was aweful  I  told him to report her to management !!   it
wasn't his fault

Marlene  Mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie