[Dailydrool] New announcement: Wysong recalls dry dog food due to mold

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Oct 13 12:06:45 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I just got this alert today and thought I would share it with the group in case anyone uses it.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

The following batches of Wysong Canine Diets MaintenanceT and SeniorT have shown above acceptable moisture levels and may contain mold.

Wysong MaintenanceT: lot #: 090617
Wysong MaintenanceT: lot #: 090624
Wysong MaintenanceT: lot #: 090706
Wysong MaintenanceT: lot #: 090720
Wysong SeniorT: lot #: 090623

We ask that if you have received any of these Wysong products to please not feed them, and contact Wysong for product replacement.

Email: Wysong at Wysong.net
Subject: Product Replacement

Alternatively, please return or exchange at the store from which you purchased the product. Credit will be issued via our Distributors to the Retailer.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

http://www.wysong.net/recall.php

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://thepetfoodlist.com/forums/index.php?topic=1080.0

Regards,
The The Pet Food List Forums Team.