[Dailydrool] Forgetting a hound

Jane Hay jhay at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 13 12:03:18 PDT 2009

OMG Bev! I thought I was the only one that was goofy (or senile!!) enough to
forget one of the hounds! Our routine at the Houndettes meal time  is to put
three of the Houndettes on one side of the kitchen and Ginger (aka Pita) on
the other side where she's leashed because she is very food aggressive.
Ginger gets fed last because she snorkels down her food and then goes into
attack mode to get everyone else's food if she's not leashed. Well (you all
know where this is going), I'll go ahead and start doing something in other
parts of the house and lose track of time till I hear some very sad whining
coming from the kitchen and remember that poor Ginger is still leashed! I
also feel sooooo very guilty for being such a bad, bad, bad MomP to my poor
Ginger.

Jane & the Houndettes

Jersey, Shadow, Suzy and Ginger