[Dailydrool] Frum /Llewis/////// an Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:58:35 PDT 2009

Sumfin funnie goin on.
Last few week or sew MomPerson letted Llewis sleep ousside da crate. Not
ousside ousside (she tried dat oncet) (Say she forgot uhhunh)
Enyway no fare juss Llewis getta sleep inna libing room wif da couch an
cushy chares an Mr.Cooper Sir. I meen here I be,me Nigel, stuck inna crate
next ta youse nose whhose lil Mr. Innaebberfing Conley.
I meens Ise a nice doggie. I not bad. I nebber eet pensils an wallits an
stoff. Ok so sumtime I git a liddel ornry, but not offen. SO HOW COME HE
GETTA STAY OUTTA DA CRATE, HUNH???
Not only dat, but taday, MomPerson PUT LLEWIS' CRATE AWAY!! He dont got no
crate! I godda crate. Liddel Mr. Hotshot Conley, he godda crate. HOW COME
LLEWIS NO GOTTA CRATE??
Humf. Ise insulated. Highly insulated. Youse juss wait till dinnertime an
see whut happins when he finish befour Mr. Cooper sir who eet like a Granny
with she teef out.HA  He gone go git he hed bit off whut gone heppen to Mr.
Perfeck Llewis.
Yeh youse juss wate an see.
Hah.

Lub an Drool to everwon whut needs it,

Nigel (Mr. Crateless kin rite he own stoff.)