[Dailydrool] Stuffies

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Wed Oct 14 18:30:35 PDT 2009

Dear Susan,

I really don't think you can teach your dog to distinguish between "stuffies ok to
maul" and "stuffies for show"  Eli has several egg babies which he loves.  My
daughter has a gazillion Webkinz that she loves.  All Webkinz must stay in her room
behind the "Eli gate" because Eli loves the webkinz too much.

I think the best solution is to keep the Christmas stuffies up high, or behind a
gate or something.

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Abby and Eli (Lucy and Eyson ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"I have sometimes thought of the final cause of dogs having such short lives and I
am quite satisfied it is in compassion to the human race; for if we suffer so much
in loving a dog after an acquaintance of ten or twelve years, what would it be if
they were to live double that time?”   Sir Walter Scott