[Dailydrool] OEBE

Janis Wetherbee firefly at citlink.net
Thu Oct 15 15:30:37 PDT 2009

I am offishully submitting my applikashun fer OEBE.  Mom says I'm a really good counter cruiser.  I ken get up on da counters frum da living room chair.  I'm da only one dat can.  I eated raisins - (I'm fine) chocolate (Fine again), many loaves of bread and eben got ma's dinner when she left it on da counter to go to da bafroom.  I have gainded weight since I came to my forever home in February of dis year.  Oh yeah, My name is Miss Mollie Grace ob da Havasu Hounds.  I'm da only gurl.

Sincerely

Miss Mollie Grace