[Dailydrool] Copper

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:52:52 PDT 2009

Hi everyone!  We just wanted to let everyone know that Copper is recovering
quite well.  His labs came back with liver and kidney functions all normal,
and his urine came back with no UTI and only trace blood.  The vet thinks he
may have fallen coming down the stairs off the couch or something and caused
some minor bleeding that made it into his urine.  His poor little arthritic
hips fail on the stairs occasionally, so that makes sense.  All week his
urine has been clear as a bell and he's been drinking and going normally.
The vet recommended a homeopathic bladder/kidney meds every day and they
seem to be working great.

Thanks so much to everyone who sent drool and advice!  I'm trying to write
everyone back individually, but I'm a bit behind, so I'll be catching up
this weekend!

Thanks & drool to everyone in need.
Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba