[Dailydrool] AHHHHH!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 13:43:27 PDT 2009

Ok first for all you droolers that have ever contacted please know that you probably received an email this afternoon with my address that was a SPAM!  I didn't send it!  My account was hacked into and it was sent to everyone on my list....talk about frustrating!  Why would someone do that?!!!  In any case PLEASE disregard the email and I am sorry!  I have all sorts of safe guards too!  Desperate I guess is all I can say!

Now for a basset story....Yesterday I was cooking spagetti with meat sauce...I had just finished cleaning out the pantry of all the out dated snacks and went out to give the birds all the stale rice cakes, crackers and other misc products - I was out there maybe 4 minutes tops....I come in to find Trixie had taken the pan OFF the stove and was standing over it licking up the last of my meat sauce!  She literally had taken the handle and gently put it down on the ground - there wasn't a mess, there wasn't any sign that it had spilled on the way down - I was flabergasted to say the least!  She is very good at getting things but this was a first!  I couldn't get mad since she had already finished it off.....Needless to say hubby had salami sandwiches last night!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess