[Dailydrool] Here

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 24 18:11:05 PDT 2009

I eber body   I am Harrison and I want to say a few things.  First drool is
on its way to all in need and we are sorry that so many of us houndies went
to the bridge.  I want to say a couple of things about fundraising for us
hounds .  I am 13 yrs old now and I was adopted by my peoples at 2 yrs. So
I have had a good home for most of my life and I don't want to even think of
my life before I was rescued.    There are many fundraisers going on and all
are worthy endeavors.  We just bought Elder Clara cookbook and can't wait to
read it.  All the monies goes to help senior hounds like myself .  But
please consider going  to www.droopybassetrescur.com

They's got a good cookbook too and some nice winter wear/  we lives in CA
now so we don't have winter like we did in PA but the nights still get cold
and we needs fleece and Droopy gots some that is very nice in great colors.
And don't forget the cookbook.   Dis gots different reciepes than Clara so
buy them both and help all the hounds.  So many hounds needs help and if you
just buy one jacket or one cookbook from da rescues you won't believe how
much it helps eberbodies.  So please oopen  your hearts and your wallets and
help the hounds

Harrison J. Mueller

 Senior gentleman hound.

Shirley Mueller