[Dailydrool] Onions

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 06:19:29 PDT 2009

I recently started adding a tsp or two of baby food to Fred and Annie's food.  A friend first suggested the baby food chicken when Fred was sick and I mentioned how I HATED the smell (and the process) of boiling chicken.  I bought some chicken and rice baby food, mixed it with rice, and Fred (my picky eater) gobbled it down.  I've started using it instead of canned food to mix with their dry and they love it.  However, I found out that many baby foods have onion powder as one of the ingredients, and those are ones to stay away from.  I actually only buy the ones with two or three ingredients, like chicken, rice and sweet potatoes or chicken and apples.  Some of them have tons of ingredients, many of which I've never heard of...

Rose, Annie and Fred (we are our mommy's babies, so we get baby food!)