[Dailydrool] Rolph's forward thinking

Stanton Rebecca (RQ8) Mid Essex Hospital Rebecca.Stanton at meht.nhs.uk
Wed Oct 28 01:12:43 PDT 2009

Rolph, this is fantastic OEBE behaviour, the sort that we must all aspire to.  Crunching the forest AND getting the food.  I crunch forest up too, usually when mum has just hoovered, otherwise what's the point?  I like the forest burner though, and if it isnt lit when I feel it should be, I sit in front it and grumble.  Mum hasn't mentioned this to the Drool yet, think she is a little mawtified, since I havent done anything like this before, but on Saturday she sat staring at the noisy square thing in the corner (grrr) and left her bread and butter on the side of the sofa.  Now, this meant to me that she didn't want it anymore.  So I did as only a helpful basset would - I nonchalantly wandered up and then SWIPED it for myself!  Mum was astounded but roared with laughter.  Dad shook his head at me.  BWWAAHHHH

Insp Morse OEBE

Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust Caring for you, Caring about you.

Information in this message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank you for your co-operation.