[Dailydrool] butts

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 19:18:37 PDT 2009

Oh I have to agree, I love their little wobble  butts.
And now that Honey walks a little goofier, when  she does scamper along, I
just love watching her little butt
"hop" away like  a bunny rabbit. It is so cute!
And  Dottie, when she walks, she has this  cute swishy kind of trot.  She
trots along like she owns the world, she has  so much confidence, as long as
she is just "in"the house, outside, well, that's  a different matter. She
prefers to stay "way" in the background.  I thought  maybe it was just because
I love my babies so much, but I just adore their  little butts.
Maybe I'm nuts, but I love "their" butts!   Always have.....
Barbie, and fuzzy  butts