[Dailydrool] Drool and Bday wishes

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Thu Oct 1 04:31:15 PDT 2009

Good Morning,

Hope all is well with everyone in drool land..... First off sending healing drool to all those in need.
I am asking for any spare drops that you guys might have for my dad.
Dad fell on Monday and broke his hip.  Because of heart and diabetes problems, they could not perform
surgery to put a pin in his hip until last night. I won't hear until later this morning how he made out,.
I told my brother because it was late when they were doing surgery  (dad is 5.5 hours from me,) Please call me if it
was bad news but if it was good news to let me try and sleep I start work at 6 am and I chase little cute kids so
sleep would have been nice it was not a good   sleep.
 I should get a call this morning from my brother or sister with how dad did in surgery.
I will be going for a visit in the coming weeks when the cold and flu leave my house.
This time last year dad was taking mini like stroke episodes.

So Rex's second bday was a rough one
Everything was going perfect cake, in oven, kids on nap and I was washing dishes, a client comes in to pay me, my 101
pound ball of love jumped on my gate and it broke. This is a huge gate is almost 5 feet tall and he broke it.
I get him outside, call my husband for back up and head to my office
where is Miss Daisy sitting at my clients feet HOWLING
Yes Freaking HOWLING I begged this dog for 8 freaking years to HOWL and she does it at my client GRRRRRRR
This should have been a celebration, I thought for sure it would be a firing, so far so good lol.
She was not mean just Howling wagging her tail the lil brat......

So he gets his cake and gifts and all seems to be settling down when I open my door to put garbage in my can and
Mr. I am all jacked up and happy on cake comes running out and heads for the road I near pooped my pants,
he has never done that, he was always my well behaved I love you Mama Velcro boy.... I call Rex Rex, he prances around
the yard mocking me.. Rex Rex and finally he comes close enough for me to catch him, meanwhile, my neighbor is in
his unfenced yard with his 3 month puppy the puppy listening to all commands Grrrrr who looks like the mom with the
out of control brats why that's me.
Then I go to my other neighbors my daughter was going to babysit there after she got home from babysitting job #1
Noodle :0) the dog was going to his obedience classes he is a valley bull dog and was jumpier then mine and I mean was
He sits stays and lays on command, I was so proud of this one year old baby I near cried. My sweet neighbor gave me
a copy of the classes so I may start putting a whole lot more effort into teaching mine, I thought I had them pretty good
but after yesterday all that I knew
Sorry this was so long been awhile since I posted healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn
Mom to the brats

LiL Miss Brat Daisy Halo
Rex aka LiL Foot Hell yeah I am into the terrriable 2's
the Bridge Crew
I am rethinking

Quincey and Harrison, we are slinging drool your way as we are with everyone in need