[Dailydrool] How To Weke Up A MomPerson (if youse fink it a good idear)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:44:14 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel,Llewis an Conley ritin all you houndies whut got slabes an
Mompeepels whut fink dey gone teke napz.
Dis whut happent.
Da MomPerson gots up at 4 cawse Llewis yarfking. (Dat da noise we mekes
afore we pukes) She letted he out an he yarked all ober da plase, etted some
grass come in.
She let he sleep onna bed wif she but den about 10minits lader Cooper needs
a go ousside. So she juss gettup.
She let we ousside, she feed we, she meke she bed. Conley an me we gotted
inna liddel scrap an so we got putted beke inna crate, but she steaid up did
sum ditches an londry an stoff an den werk on joolry awhile; (she letted we
outta crates beke dere between da ditches an da londry)
Den she gots sleepeyer and sleepeyer.
Conley sleepin on she bed. She shobe he obber and lay down close she
eyeballs, sigh, Heppy.
Conley all warm an cozee agint she beke. He breefing soffly, she breefin
soffly

And den here come Nigel an he want up. He poke he face in MomPerson face.
She weke up an meke room.Nigel all curlt up in front: Conley all curlt up in
beke. Ebberybuudy all heppy, quite, sleepey, driffin off ta sleep, all nicey
nice

An den outta nowheres, Mr. Cooper Sir done sount da STRANGERDANGER alarm he
Big Boy Bark like he need a big boy bark (he gots won alla da time) an it da
maleman and dat hows you gets da MomPerson outta da bed at 800 mile a our.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oops here she come an she looking like a bear waiting for da den to empty
out.

Love an Drool to all in need,
Llewis, Nigel and Conley an Cooper.