[Dailydrool] Chemo is different for dogs

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 1 09:25:47 PDT 2009

That brings to mind the tummy pill Metrozadale. After pancreatitis the vet
suggested this pill cuz one of her german shepherds took it for same
reason - bile and diahreah.
Well I took presc to Safeway and a student pharmacist trainee told me
it would make her sick and diahreah.  So I didn't give it to her for another
couple of weeks and she had the diah and bile problem so gave it to her.
Found out it too works different/opposite  in dogs than humans.And the
reason I had her so long.

Just thought I would mention this.
Georgie and Miss Becky