[Dailydrool] sympathy cards requested for my parents

mondog1 at aol.com mondog1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 19:05:16 PDT 2009

Tonight 1 of my parents dogs escaped while they were unloading groceries from their car.?Baxter was a mix of several breeds weighing about 70lbs. No Basset in him but he loved to play with my?RJ and Princess.?Baxter escaped without them knowing it. They went looking for him, but they got a call from the lady that hit him with her car. The lady drove him straight to the vet with my parents following her.?Initially it sounded like he might have just been bruised but he died while he was being examined.

Baxter's life started out hard. Initially he was kept outside with a large heavey collar till my aunt "rescued" him and was given to my parents. I'm not sure how old Baxter was but i'm guessing my parents had him about 5-6 years so he was probably about 8 or 9 years old. He spent his life with my parents being very well loved and cared for.

Damn, I miss him already. My parents are crushed. This was the last thing they needed. My mom has been living a nightmare the last couple years due to many health related problems. Cancer, 2 hip replacements and 1 more hip replacement on the 21st of Oct.

If anyone could send them a card they'd appreciate it and so would I.

Sue/George Staschak

1845 Colebrook Road

Lebanon, PA 17042

Hopefully the Buffett is well stocked and ready for Baxter.