[Dailydrool] Ventin wif Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 03:40:31 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Deeba youze gonna hab to wait. Da Brudder gonna dooze da ventin ob da anger.

Dat rite Brudder Elwood snortin mad. Las nite not gud. I tellz you da storie.

Daddy com home liddel early. Dat gud. I git shobed in me cage. Dat not gud, but I bee finkin I git me bowl early. So much fur finkin, cause dey loadin up Elder Clara in me BUV.?Hmmmm, she a goin to see Doc. Meebe he gib her attertude justmentz, she been full ob herself ob late. Dat Auntie Anitia dat tell Momma bout dat Q stuff dun create a monster wif da ol wooman, but dat nudder storie.

So anywhooze, I wait. I wait. I wait sum more. I checkie me time tellin moochin--me bellie dat is cause I be starbin-and I still waitin.

Otay, me bowl now free hourz late. Dat rite one, tooze, free hours late. Dere gonna be sum splainin to dooze ober dis one.

Well, dey com home. Brudder Elwood in full roar. Momma gettin da food ready, Elder Clara smell. It ain't no gud smell but, git me bowl ready. I sit rite dere an watch. I lissen cause Daddie com a roarin in dat home, he seyz to Momma, why she ebbin git a turd unnder da front dribin seat.

Me earflaps go up. What happin to ME BUV dis time?

I lissen liddel more. Da storie git worrser

Ol Thunder Butt take a dump in me BUV, Momma use da stoppin pedal and da turdz go a rollin. Yup, she lay da load in me ridin moochine. Why dooze it be Toozedey agin dis week? I gonna hab to checkie dat but letz git da bowl. It still free hours late.

Here it com, time to eat. Bring it on.

Now lookie dat. Dis whut I tellz youze yesserday.

Kibble an yeller squashiez.

We gonna talk bout dis. Affer I eat dat is.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts