[Dailydrool] Hershee an Eyestine

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:12:23 PDT 2009

Heya Eyestine dis Nigel! You go boy (reely in dis case). You no gots dat toy
youse teke it an fix it so it eben bedder. Nuffin bedder dan a toy whut bin
"treeted" an loud to age a liddel, likey fine  whine.
Uncle Cooper Sir he teke ebber toy we ebber git. Den he kill it an leeb it
in da yard. Den it git aged. Dere 4 ob we so we age it purty good.
We donit nose why MomPerson let Cooper teke we toys but she do. Sum
horseypoop about peckin order. Packin order. Order. Whadebber. No fare.

Lub and Drool to them whut needs it,

Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an(sigh) Cooper