[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Oct 2 22:37:51 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Jade woofing in about my brother Justin biting me on my snooter
when I was trying to clean his face and eyes after our walk last night
and before dinner .I was so scared to go to my night bed in case my
brother bit my snooter again and eventually went to

bed at 01.10. My brother finally settled at 04.20. The slaves had to
give him extra Fortekor. All was well this morning we both went out
together to help the slave Johnathan feed the wild birds at 05.00 and
then went on to examine our front garden together and then came in to
share a scrumptious breakfast. The slaves think Justin got out of sorts
because they came home later than usual on Friday night and he was
worried about them. On the way home the slaves were side swiped by a
speeding truck and almost went over the bridge on to what is considered
the busiest Hi-Way in Africa 60 foot below.

The slave Johnathan is at work this morning and we are both looking
forward to our Saturday walk when the slaves come back home.

Jade I will have to put blush on my snooter before going out a girl can
not go out in public looking all battered and bruised.

PW Justin not sure what got into me because I lub my sister.

Slaves johnathan and William.