[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Oct 5 02:56:47 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in made up to my sister and let her clean my face
and eyes on Saturday and on Sunday we even went as far as  licking the
toothpaste off each others tongues . The slave Johnathan thought this
was over the top as he was brushing the teeth.

My sister and I had some wonderful walks over the weekend and the slaves
bought us lots of interesting treats as the slave Johnathan went into
the office until about 11.30 on Saturday.

We wish we could have been at Gus's 15th. Birthday party it must have
been lots of fun, can you imagine what a blast your 16th

Birthday party is going to be .Gus; Jade and I wish you a wonderful and
healthy year.

We both hope that Abby did well with her surgery and Bo we want to hear
that you have responded to your treatment for Colitis.

Ann we are sending you sad ahroos for the loss of  Quincey  and will ask
the slaves to light a candle for him.

Pw Justin looking forward to next weekends treats the slave will be
going to the office spring barbecue for about 3 hours even though it is
from 09.00 to 21.00 at Rhodes Park.

Jade I want to go to Rhodes Park as well as my brother has been there a
few years back for the St. Francis Day animal parade.

Slaves johnathan and William.