[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Oct 6 00:12:14 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin woofing in, just come in from the morning patrol of my house and
I am catching up the latest drools. My sister and I are going to be
quite busy today the refuse people will be coming to collect the rubbish
bags, the postman will be doing mail deliveries about 11.00 and on top
of it all we will have to supervise the garden people while the slaves
are at work.

Elder Clara we are sad to hear you are in the hospital, you must take a
back seat while you are there , rest and do all the things that you are
told to do and before you know it you will be back home helping all the
seniors to be comfortable in there late years.

Maybe you should think of sharing your work load with the brothers and
sisters until you are fully recovered. Remind your slaves that you are
now a sick girl and will need extra special attention when you come home
from the hospital. We are sending get well and keep well drool.

Petunia we are sending full recovery drool from the vaccine that did not
agree with you.

Sally and children we are sending lots of coping drool for the issues
facing your personal lives.

Clara careful what you eat and we are sending full recovery drool for
your blockage problems.

PW Justin a seniors work is never done.

Jade I do not like work and want to be forever young.

Slaves johnathan ans William.