[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Oct 7 01:40:11 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in to say that when I have been in hospital the
slaves have visited bringing my favorite blanket and toy. They also
brought me things to nibble on but I would never give them the
satisfaction of letting them see me eat or take interest in the goodies
but was plenty interested once they left and not even a crumb remained.

PW Brandy I have made a promise never to let you down in the faith you
showed in me, in awarding me my PW status. I am keenly waiting to hear
you woofing down instructions to your PW gang down here and to any other
furbaby who cares to listen and follow.

My sister and I are sending sad Ahroos and heart healing drool to
Angelika, Johnny and family both human and furbabies.

We will be asking the slaves to light a candle for PW Brandy.

The slave Jonathan's work Spring Picnic has been postponed until
November, so we should have the slave waiting hand and foot on us for
the day. Must start working on the to do list regarding us for Saturday,
perhaps we will allow the slave 6 hours rest and the other 18 hours
pandering to our needs.

Jade and myself are sending more get well and stay well drool to Elder
Clara and to Miss Polly abscess clearing drool and hopefully no removal
of tooth drool.

PW Justin still battling to reach the heights that PW Brandy set us in
slave training, it will be difficult to raise the bar.

Jade if you need any help please let me know.

Slaves johnathan and William.