[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Oct 12 05:04:54 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin and Jade usually take the tablets needed out of the palm of my
hand ,however there are times when heels are dug in and the task at hand
is more difficult , used to wrap the tablets in round balls of butter
not too soft but would find butter licked off and tablet still on floor.
For the last 15 years we have done things differently if Justin did not
take from hand, we usually cut paper thin slices

Of Mars Bars, Bar Ones or Now Bars which are mainly toffee or nougat
surrounded by1 thin layer of milked chocolate.

The amount of chocalate is very minimal and has not been detrimental to
the dental or physical health of Justin and Jade.

Last week we could not get Justin a supply of Fortekor 20 which Justin
takes once a day in half doses. To tide us over till more stock was
available we had to give him four tablets daily of another type of
medication. He thought he was in his seventh heaven and made sure that
all four were wrapped in one of the above. We find a 55 gram bar last
the week or longer.

Happy birthday to Whiskey and Piper and may you both good health and
lots of fun till the next.

Abscess healing drool been sent to Miss Polly, No more flaming Bowel
drool for Lewis. Good life drools to rescue Maria, Pancho and the eight
puppies. Also healing drool for Slaters ears, and Pam's foot bite. Lenny
hope you have no cancer and Rosie respond well to your treatment of
lymphosancoma.

Barbara sending heart healing drool for your loss of Nicki and we will
be lighting a candle to guide Nicki to the bridge.

Slave's johnathan and William

Justin we need to do something about those paper thin slices.

Jade any size slice will do me