[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Oct 14 05:31:05 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

We are sending get well drool to Nigel, Lewis and Daisy. Overheard the
Johnathan slave making arrangements for the Taxi to collect us on
Thursday morning , to take us to the vets place for washing, nail
cutting and general look over while there. Jade can handle it any way
she wants to but no one touches my feet this time round. I was tricked
last time, but if they do not want my teeth to chomp them, they had
better leave my toes alone. We are sending Barbara coping drool on the
loss of her beloved companion Nicki

PW Justin the gloves are on

Jade I love a good fight

Slaves johnathan and William.