[Dailydrool] justin and Jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Oct 19 03:26:25 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin woofing in about Thursday's wash and grooming. The slave
Johnathan would be well suited to living with Evil Annie as he is both
evil and devious. My sister and I are still trying to figure it out
during the course of the wash we were taken out of the soapy tub

Into another tub, that had hoses that sprayed lovely hot water onto us.
At the joints which they thought might be given us trouble the jets of
water were more concentrated for a longer time, it was lovely and
relaxing. When been led out I happened to look down at my feet, I was
mortified, and my toe nails had been mutilated. I do not remember seeing
any nail cutter and neither did I feel it mutilating my feet. My sister
did not seem to mind but I was not amused. What is really troubling, we
are not sure how slave Johnathan orchestrated this all without us being
aware. As a suitable punishment my sister and I decided on doing
something which I have not done in 13 years. When my Granny Helen now
ATB was going out and leaving me by myself, I would slip out and lay in
front of the car or garage door preventing my Granny from leaving, she
would either have to take me or go back inside and wait for me to move,
often too late for her to do what she wanted to do. I showed my sister
what to do and we stopped the slave's progress twice this weekend,
revenge is sweet.

Get well and stay well drool to Daisy, Oliver, Basil, Copper, Arnie and
dad slave.

We are sending heart healing drool to Jackie and family, as well as the
brothers and sisters of Pierre Louis Chazey on going to the bridge.

We will be asking the slaves to light a candle for Pierre.

Pw Justin I am too embarrassed to be seen in public with my mutilated
toe nails.

Jade it was lots of fun getting the slaves annoyed. It got even better,
the slaves forgot to put up the baby barriers and every time they would
go out again to get the other the one inside escaped and got into
position again till they realized that they should be blocking the exit
door.

Slaves johnathan and William.