[Dailydrool] justin and Jade

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 19 10:31:02 PDT 2009

Excellent job, PW Justin, you're passing good slave training lessons on to
your sister, Jade.  And the two of you ganged up on them, that's even
better, she's learning the lesson of domination of humans by teamwork!!
Everyone here is very impressed.

Anita Woodrum, Gracie, Holly, Anna and the Evil Kitties

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____