[Dailydrool] Chillie is here again...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:13:18 PDT 2009

My stepdad Mike is back in the hospital as last weeks surgery did not seem to accomplish what the docs had hoped for. The area is just not healing so he is back in there as they try to figure out the next steps to take. Chillie was happy enough to come for the 'RIDE' when I asked her- not sure how thrilled she is to be here,again, with an old cranky prissy and the horny old man Elvis :)

Depending on how long she stays she may just come to Ohio with us next weekend. We are looking forward to that. Who else is going?

Please keep that get-rid-of-the-MRSA and heal-up-the-stump drool coming for Mike- he has been keeping a positive outlook throughout this whole ordeal... but it is starting to get the best of him and my mom.

droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy & Elvis and Chillie Pepper too!