[Dailydrool] RAT update 1

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 3 08:57:11 PDT 2009

Last night - the dogs go to bed.  Wolfie and Peeper, the ex-feral cats, get
bored and go to bed.  Crazy Patty stays in the office waiting for the rat,
but keeps nodding off.  She was not feral and also has no front claws, so I
don't have high hopes.  Mr. Rat looked like he just wanted out, so I prop
open the pet door and close all doors from office to rest of house.  Slept
in chair with Bubba the cat, right outside office, hoped to hear noises and
commotion from the chase.  Nothing.  Patty kept going outside and then going
to sleep.  Gave up about 3:30 when Gracie woke us all up with her huge
bellow, she wanted to go out to potty and needed me to open the office door
so she could get to pet door.  Went to bed, left office door open, hoping
Mr. Rat had left.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net