[Dailydrool] advice needed, please

Sarah WEEKS slweeks at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 3 11:29:36 PDT 2009

There is a very sandy area of our yard where the houndage LOVE to lounge--they dig little areas to lie in, etc.  Just recently, they have begun to pee in this area --probably since they are ancient, they are getting too lazy to walk down to the big grassy lower yard.   We are starting to notice an odor.  Any ideas on what we can treat the area with that will help with the odor and won't hurt the dogs?  Our first thought was lime, but I think that is probably too caustic.

Ahrooooo's y'all,
Sarah and the Mobile gang