[Dailydrool] WOW what a day!

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 19:47:46 PDT 2009

  Boy did the Crawford house hold have one heck of a day for Gus's birthday. I was going to let Gus tell you all about his day but he was so tired that he just took himself right to bed.
  We started our day off by getting up early (Gus and Tallulah don't do early) and headed to my salon for some maintenance work. Then to the local Lutheran Church for the Blessing of the Animals. We met up with Joni and Gary with Bob and Janet and Bill with Lenny and Danny. That was a lot of fun because we had 5 bassets there and we got mentioned bbecause PastorMalcolm likes the bassets. After the blessing we were off to get ready for the birthday party at the Dining Dog. With a new shirt saying "Its my party were's the cake" it was perfect its red thats Gus's color.
   I chauffeuredGus and Tallulah to the Dining Dog arriving just shortly before 1 so Gus could greet his guests. What a gathering! First greeted was Bob ans Stu then Danny and Lenny. They girls came DaisyMay and Maggie with their brother Emmet. Auntie Alexa came with 2 fosters Shinnie and Alec. Can't forget the Schneider Boys Murphy and Winston. Plus two wannabes Sunday the Germanshort hair and Juicy the pitbull. The total of 15 dogs I think.
After Gus dawned on his new Top Hat (Thanks Auntie Alexa) DaisyMay started off our ffestivitieswith a table dance getting everyone excited for the food.
All ate hotdog bites, pate', an entree of Mutt Meatballs,carrots with some crunch kibble washing it all down with puptines.
Aunt Dorthy (she owns the Dining Dog)out did herself by making Gus his own birthday cake and all the others had there own cupcakes. Auntie Alexa and Aunt Joni decorated and provided some goodies for all the good foodslaves that chauffeuredthe houndies to the party. Gina was there to,taking pictures of event. I excited to see the photos she got of this party.
We had so much fun. Everyone left with full bellies and the foodslaves have stories to share about the 15 year old bassets birthdaybash!
Have a great week healing drool to all

Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936