[Dailydrool] Request for Drool

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 20:44:23 PDT 2009

First I'm catching up with drools and want to send drool to all in need and send sympathies for losses.
Second I had Flash's teeth cleaned and removed some lumps the other day.  Two small ones came back at tricoepithelioma, but one was grade II mast cell tumor.  Flash already had a grade I mast cell tumor 4 - 5 years ago but was fine after it removed.  Now I'm going to go back and clean up the margins more eventhough they came back clean (but close) and do some lymph node aspirates.  So I'm just hoping that this will be like last time and all will be well.  At 10 1/2 years old I worry about him and feel like the past 10 1/2 years went way too fast.
Thanks
Laura,
Flash and Ryu